The goal of every portrait session at
Kramer Portraits is:
- To create a portrait that is emotionally meaningful to our client. We accomplish this through capturing the genuine expression and relationship between the subjects in your portrait.
- To compose a visually captivating and artistically impactful portrait. We accomplish this through the thoughtful implementation of design elements such as lighting, composition, colors, and tones.
To schedule a portrait session with Kramer Portraits, please call our studio at (732)-945-4101 and press 1 to speak with one of our client scheduling coordinators will walk you through the process of booking at one of our three studios. All portrait bookings require clients place a fully refundable $200 deposit, which will be returned to you when you come in for your session and finalize your portrait.
The duration of a portrait session can vary depending on the type of session and your specific requirements. The appointment is approximately 2 hours. This allows us enough time to capture a variety of poses and expressions to ensure we deliver the best possible portraits. Then you and your family can select your favorite images that will become your portrait.
The portrait sessions take place at one of our three studio locations in Red Bank NJ, Hillsborough NJ, or Greenwich CT. Our studios are equipped with professional lighting and backdrops to create a controlled environment for your portrait to be taken. For more information please click here.
Choosing the right clothing for your portrait session is essential to ensure a cohesive and visually appealing outcome. After booking a session we will send out a comprehensive guide to ensure that you are well-prepared for the perfect portrait session.
Generally, when choosing portrait attire, simpler clothing is better. Our goal when creating a portrait is to capture the family, their expressions and this moment in time. Clients should choose clothing that flatters them and feels comfortable. For additional information contact one of our studio managers.
Yes, all our studios are equipped with changing rooms. If you are planning to change in our studios, please plan to arrive thirty minutes early to allow for enough time for your family to be ready.
After your portrait session, our team will carefully finish the images you selected from the session and begin the process of creating and framing of your portrait. Generally, you can expect to receive your final portraits within 8 to 12 weeks. The actual delivery time will depend on the number of subjects and edits required.
Yes, portraits can absolutely include your four-legged family members! Portraits can have two pets per adult, with a maximum number of four in the portrait. For more information or special requests regarding fur family photography please contact our team.
We require a fully refundable $200 deposit from all clients. This deposit is returned to you when you finalize your portrait. This deposit reserves your family’s session at our studios and ensures our staff’s commitment to focusing on you and your family.
If a client, for whatever reason, is late to our session, we reserve the right to re-schedule the session. We will do our best to accommodate your family at the time you reserved, but our commitment to quality does not allow us to rush through our work. We require at least 5 days’ advance notice to reschedule your session. If you need to reschedule within 5 days your deposit becomes a studio credit. In the unlikely event of a no-show, the deposit becomes non-refundable.
Yes, we offer gift certificates that make a perfect present for anniversaries, holidays, and other special occasions. You can purchase a gift certificate in any denomination you prefer, and the recipient can redeem it for a portrait session. If you wish to purchase a gift certificate, please contact our studio staff.
No, Kramer Portraits does not sell digital files. We have built our reputation on providing our clients with beautifully finished canvas art pieces that are truly individual pieces of art.
- Past clients are eligible for a new promotion six months after a prior promotion.
- A maximum of four pets are allowed per portrait; Dogs must be leashed at all times when in the studio. Two dogs per adult.
- Portrait sessions may include up to eight subjects in a family portrait, fur family or children’s portrait. Additional subjects are $100 each.
- Babies must be at least six months old, able to hold their heads up and sit up on their own.
- Dancer Portraits – Dancers are required to wear an appropriate costume for their focused area of dance.
- Applicants for promotion must be 18 years or older.
- All sessions require a $200 deposit for approximately two hours of studio time that are set aside for you and your family. The $200 deposit is fully refunded on the day that you finalize your portrait.
- Cancellation/Late Policy: If a client, for whatever reason, is late to our session, we reserve the right to reschedule the session. We will do our best to accommodate your family at the time you reserved, but our commitment to quality does not allow us to rush through our work. If you reschedule your appointment with less than five days’ notice, your booking deposit will become a studio credit. In the unlikely event of a no-show, the deposit becomes non-refundable.